Any member of the Council may apply to the Vice Chair to be considered for Fellowship.
To be considered for Fellowship a Member must fulfill the following:
- provide evidence of an advanced practical and theoretical knowledge of the Laban system
- have attended at least one full Biennial Conference of the Council
- be recommended by a Fellow of the Council.
Application for Fellowship must be submitted to the Vice Chair at the beginning of the ICKL Conference which the applicant attends.
The application must be accompanied by representative examples of notated materials demonstrating the individual’s notation skills.
Members are elected to Fellowship by a 2/3 majority of votes received from all the Fellows.
The primary right of Fellowship is the deciding vote on changes or additions to the Laban system of notation.
Fellows are expected to participate actively in the technical matters of ICKL, either through correspondence and/or attendance at ICKL conferences.
It is understood that Fellows will remain current in their knowledge of changes or additions to the system.
download the Fellowship application for further details [PDF format – 28 ko]
List of ICKL Fellows
(by October 2017)
- Ann HUTCHINSON GUEST – USA/UK, Core member
- Sandra ABERKALNS – USA
- Sally ARCHBUTT – UK
- Béatrice AUBERT – FRANCE
- Marion BASTIEN – FRANCE
- Odette BLUM – USA
- Julie BRODIE – USA [Elected 2017]
- Tom BROWN – USA/HONG KONG
- Christine CARADEC – FRANCE
- Jacqueline CHALLET-HAAS – FRANCE
- Wendy CHU – HONG KONG
- Mary COREY – USA
- Raphaël COTTIN – FRANCE
- Siân FERGUSON – USA
- János FÜGEDI – HUNGARY
- Pascale GUÉNON – FRANCE
- Karin HERMES – SWITZERLAND
- Anja HIRVIKALLIO – FINLAND/GERMANY
- Billie LEPCZYK – USA
- Billie MAHONEY – USA
- Sheila MARION – USA
- Gábor MISI – HUNGARY
- Leslie ROTMAN – USA
- Rhonda RYMAN KANE – CANADA
- Shelly SAINT-SMITH – UK
- Noëlle SIMONET – FRANCE
- Chih-Hsiu TSUI – TAIWAN/FRANCE
- Judy VAN ZILE – USA
- Lucy VENABLE – USA
- Victoria WATTS – UK/USA
- Lynne WEBER – USA
- Valarie WILLIAMS – USA