Join or renew membership
Benefits of membership
- Network with other professionals in the field
(Access to ICKL general member listserv, access to members directory);
- Access resources on the ‘members only’ section of ICKL web site
(Proceedings of the latest ICKL Conferences);
- Support ICKL actions.
All members of the Board of Trustees and Research Panel work on a volunteer basis, ensuring the current activities. However ICKL need some financial resources to handle special projects, such as adding more resources to the web, helping members from emerging countries to attend conferences, etc.
Membership is based on the calendar year.
ICKL offer a two-year dues payment option during the odd years.
2019 – Every odd year (conference year), your membership allows you to register to the Biennial Conference.
2020 – Every even year, your membership allows you to receive an hard-copy of the Proceedings of the previous Conference (2019), and to submit a proposal for the forthcoming conference (2021).
Payment online with PayPal
Members willing to pay online can use PayPal to send their dues. Using PayPal the dues will be in Euros. Send the Membership Form to ICKL Assistant-Treasurer, Béatrice Aubert: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Regular fee: 45€ (≈$US 50)
• Student* fee: 32€ (≈$US 35)
Fees 2019 + 2020
• Regular fee: 90€ (≈$US 100)
• Student* fee: 64€ (≈$US 70)
* Student fee: please enclose a copy of your current student ID
* Form includes both Membership Form and Conference Registration Form, for those planning to attend the 2019 conference.